I'm Back

A lot of ppl have been asking about the blog so I put it back up.

I'll try to update it as much as possible. If anyone want's to help out just get @ me. The Kits Blog is up too.





4th

Monday, November 16, 2009

David Ruffin-The Unreleased Album




1. Each Day Is A Lifetime
2. I Want You Back
3. Out In The Country
4. You Can Come Right Back To Me
5. I Can't Be Hurt Anymore
6. Rainy Night In Georgia
7. I've Got A Need For You
8. Anything That You Ask For
9. Let Somebody Love Me
10. For The Shelter Of Your Love
11. Dinah
12. Don't Stop Lovin' Me
13. It's Gonna Take A Whole Lot Of Doin'
14. I Want Her To Say It Again
15. Your Heartaches I Can Surely Heal
16. Get Away Heartbreak (Keep On Moving)
17. You Make Me Do Things (I Don't Want To Do)
18. Mountain Of Memories
19. Heaven Help Us All
20. Each Day Is A Lifetime
21. Don't Stop Lovin' Me
22. You Can Come Right Back To Me
23. Dinah

Download

1 comment:

  1. omg i love david.
    i have this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:David_Ruffin_-_Feelin%27_Good.png

    ReplyDelete