I'm Back

A lot of ppl have been asking about the blog so I put it back up.

I'll try to update it as much as possible. If anyone want's to help out just get @ me. The Kits Blog is up too.





4th

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Montclairs - Make up for lost time the Paula recordings 1971-74




Track List:

1.Prelude to a Heartbreak
2.Do I Stand a Chance?
3.Dreaming's Out of Season
4.Beggin' Is Hard to Do
5.Just Can't Get Away
6.Unwanted Love
7.Grand Finale Make Up For Lost Time: The Paula Recordings 1971-1974
Songs DISC 2:
1.Ease the Pain
2.Out My Back Door
3.Dawn of My Life
4.Angel
5.Horse With Wings, A
6.I'm Calling You
7.Hung Up on Your Love
8.Make up for Lost Time
9.How Can One Man Live?
10.I Need You More Than Ever
11.All I Really Care About Is You
12.Is It for Real
13.Baby (You Know I'm Gonna Miss You) Pt. 1
14.Baby (You Knoow I'm Gonna Miss You) Pt. 2
15.Chase Scene Loop (Hung Up on Your Love)
16.Lounge Loop from Hell (I'm Calling You)


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment